Sephora's description: lilac beige
The lip
The lowdown
Full disclosure: I was not happy thinking about trying this color out because I assumed it was going to look awful on me. I think in the close-ups it makes my lips look sort of cold and weird, but I like how it looks when you can see it in the context of my face! The lilac tone gives it an almost greyish cast, and not at all in an unflattering way.
As with most of the Bite lip products I've used, he consistency of the lipstick is a bit slippery and I prefer a drier matte finish, but Cava feels moisturizing and will never need a dryness-alleviating chapstick intervention.
This is a rather soft lip, but I still like it!
Rock a soft lip sometimes! =D
Azara
As with most of the Bite lip products I've used, he consistency of the lipstick is a bit slippery and I prefer a drier matte finish, but Cava feels moisturizing and will never need a dryness-alleviating chapstick intervention.
This is a rather soft lip, but I still like it!
Rock a soft lip sometimes! =D
Azara


No comments:
Post a Comment