Sephora's description: metallic golden peach
My rating:
Note: I love this color! I love the opacity too! The reason I'm only giving it four lips out
of five is because the case broke, and that's an automatic point deduction.
The lipstick
The lip
The lowdown
Full disclosure: I'm in love with this color, I think it is amazing and everyone should have it. That said, the case broke without provocation, and now when I apply light pressure to the raised bullet with my lip brush the lipstick recedes back into its case like a recalcitrant turtle. Sigh. I had to dock points. But the color and opacity are fantastic, so all I'm sayin' is it might be worth a struggle with the hardware to get this stuff on your face.
The look
I created an odd ombre for this look, in which it moves from Forever & Never to Kat Von D's Rosary on the top lip and from Rosary to Forever & Never on the bottom. I quite like the look, and I think you should rock it too!
This lipstick is part of the Kat Von D Star Kissed Lipstick Set available at Sephora. The other colors are:
Rock that loud lip!
Azara

No comments:
Post a Comment