Sephora's description: metallic poppy red
My rating:
The lipstick
The lip
The lowdown
I like the color, a nice, bright, shiny red. It looks fine on me, although it would probably look better if it were a bit warmer. I found I needed less of this lipstick to create a completely opaque lip, unlike some of the other Kat Von D lipsticks. It could be that the shininess of the lipstick reflects enough light that the lipstick appears to give full coverage with light applications, but hey, I'm not complaining!
The look
I blocked Beranice with Valentine, a bright sparkly pink by Kat Von D which you'll see on my top lip.
It is obviously a very subtle block, one that most wouldn't notice unless close enough to see the glitter.
This lipstick is part of the Kat Von D Star Kissed Lipstick Set available at Sephora. The other colors are:
Rosary
Lolita
Underage Red
Forever & Never
Valentine
Rock that loud lip!
Azara


No comments:
Post a Comment