Sunday, January 20, 2013

Bite Beauty Luminous Crème Lipstick: Tannin


Sephora description: poppy red


My rating:





The lipstick





The lip

















Yummm, look at that gorgeous red (if you can see past my forehead shine)!!! Argh, I really want to give this one a full five lips rating, but it was sheer enough that getting the color to lie even on the lips was a pain! I think having the bullet instead of just a pallet would have helped, but alas, I had to work with what was available. It's also super high-gloss, which I'm usually not into, but for some reason it didn't bother me too much here. I wish it were more matte though, as with most of the other Bite lipsticks I've tried. Oh well, the color is spectacular, if significantly lighter in tone on the lip than the lipstick itself.

Rock a loud lip,
Azara

No comments:

Post a Comment